WNC Audiology is looking for a part time Audiology Technician to join our team!
The Audiologist Technician will work under the supervision of a licensed audiologist, performing selected tasks to enhance the patient experience. The position is responsible for assisting in the care of our patients, including, but not limited to: Placing orders for new hearing aids and repairs, tracking and receiving shipments, pre-programming and testing instruments, managing lab inventory, performing clean and checks, instructing patients in hearing aid use and care, and keeping manufacturer software updated on all computers, and ensuring the Audiologists are well stocked with supplies.
- High school diploma or GED, prefer one year experience in audiologist office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong keyboard/computer experience, including manufacturer software.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturer devices, device pairing, and compatibility to provide effective troubleshooting and guidance to patience
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines.
- Requires the ability to deal with numerous interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
- Must deal with patients in a caring and respectful manner.
- Must be detail
We are seeking an individual who is friendly, professional, and will complement our team with their unique strengths and abilities. Someone who is forward thinking, detail oriented, and who can adapt and learn new things quickly will be likely to thrive in this position.
If you are looking to join a leader in audiology and possess a passion for caring for others, please apply by submitting your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating which job you are applying for.