WNC Audiology is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Front Desk Receptionist to join our team!
The Front Desk Receptionist is the first point of contact for our patients. Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting patients
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining patient records
- Taking payments
- Notifying care providers when patients arrive
- Co-ordinating appointments with the ENT Front Office Staff
- Maintaining office supply inventory
- Other Administrative and support duties
We are seeking an individual who is naturally friendly, bright, and inquisitive, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to complement our team with their unique strengths and compassionate personality. Someone who is detail oriented, adaptable and works well in a fast-paced environment will likely thrive in this position.
- High School Diploma. Must have at least 1 year of experience working reception in a medical office and have some basic knowledge of insurance, patient care.
- Must have strong scheduling experience.
- Must be able to manage multiple distractions and be able to prioritize quickly and efficiently. Ability to focus and concentrate is extremely important.
- Must have excellent computer and typing skills, and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
If you are looking to join a leader in audiology and possess a passion for caring for others, please apply by submitting your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating which job you are applying for.